The Cloud refers to a centralized location on the Internet that stores data, making it accessible anytime, anywhere, from any device. As a Small businesses you can grow your business without the high capital expenditure/
- Reduced Cost – By using our Cloud over physical file storage you can save a significant amount of money.
- Ease of Use – Saving and accessing files on the Cloud is easy, making it an attractive option, even for non-technical small business owners.
- Flexibility – On our Cloud you can grow and change as your business needs grow and change.
1. Backup Solution with Local and Offsite Backups
While backup software might make you feel secure, full online backup using cloud backup solutions takes the stress out of backing up your essential data. Even the best backup software can be useless if even a simple mistake is made.
2. Fully Synchronized Email and Calendar
If you are looking for a reliable e-mail management solution for your business with all the latest bells and whistles for a reasonable price, and you want it now, then hosted Exchange is right for you. Businesses and individuals choose Microsoft Exchange hosting service for the reasons of cost, convenience, reliability, productivity enhancing features.
3. Growth Planning with a Virtual Server
The Cloud is scalable, so it allows small businesses to create a plan for growth that utilizes the benefits of the Cloud without a significant up-front investment. You can start small, and gradually increase your usage over time, while only paying incrementally for the services and access you need. The Cloud is also self-managed by the apps that provide the services, so you can eliminate or at least reduce the need for an in-house IT staff to manage your technology.
Small business owners who want to reduce costs without sacrificing their ability to do business and compete with larger companies are using the Cloud. If you are ready to put the Cloud to work for your business, you can start small so you can see the benefits without making major changes to your operations. Over time, you will discover news ways to use and benefit from the Cloud.
4. Not Ready to go Completely Virtual… find out more about our Partly Cloudy Options
A hybrid cloud computing environment combines use of local servers with replicated data in the cloud. You might call this a “partly cloudy” approach, but …
5. Microsoft Hosted Exchange with Office and 1TB Cloud Storage
If you are looking for a reliable e-mail management solution for your business with all the latest bells and whistles for a reasonable price, and you want it now, then hosted Exchange 2013 is right for you. Businesses and individuals choose Microsoft Exchange hosting service for the reasons of cost, convenience, reliability, productivity enhancing features.
6. Best Cloud Storage and File-Sharing Services
The rise of mobility, cloud services and service-oriented platforms have created immense value for IT and end users, but adapting security controls to protect sensitive information in this highly decentralized architecture has proven difficult. As a result, the modern enterprise is burdened with challenges like insecure devices and file sharing, data sprawl, and the persistent risk of human error.