With the big move of the workforce to work from home it is imperative to do so safely and with a plan. Ransomware and phishing attacks are at an all-time high. We recommend that you immediately take the following actions:
- Take a backup and move it offsite today. Something saved to your office environment is not good enough. Backup Drives start at $79
- Check your recurring offsite backup. You have to actually look at it and confirm when the last successful back up ran. Is the job running correctly? When was the last time you tried to restore it?
- If you do not have an offsite backup solution contact your existing IT provider immediately (if it’s not us).
- Check your safety measures protecting you against ransom-ware and phishing attacks. Install Malwarebytes Premium
- Ensure that you are using secure remote access like Logmein