Choosing a Printer
Making a decision on a printer purchase can be a confusing process. Here are a few tips that may make your choice a little easier.
First, what do I really need?
- Monochrome (black) or color?
- Features (print only or with copy, scan and fax)?
- Connection type (local USB, wired network or wireless)?
- Light, medium or heavy use (copies per month)?
- Footprint size (any space limitations)?
There are other considerations like automatic document feeding, mobile device printing, printer price and per page ink/toner costs, but the five basic questions above will help you choose the printer you need with less confusion.
Impress Computers carries a complete line of HP and Canon inkjet and laser printers to satisfy virtually any home or business need. Please call us at 281-647-9977 or come by the shop for more information.