Backup as a service – uncompromised and affordable data safety
Companies today are switching to backup as a service (BaaS) solutions instead of setting up and maintaining their own backup and recovery infrastructure. They find it’s just smart business. Here’s why:
Protecting a business’ most valuable asset with BaaS
BaaS is a reliable hybrid cloud backup solution for businesses of all sizes that protects more than 20 platforms, anytime, anywhere, and faster than anyone else.
Protection for any workload
Streamline your data protection efforts using just one solution. We support Windows and Linux servers and VMs, eight major hypervisors, PCs, Macs, iOS, Android, Oracle Database, SAP HANA, Microsoft on-premises and Office 365 apps, and G Suite.
Unmatched storage options
Comply with business requirements and industry regulations by choosing the right storage for your needs. Backups can be stored on premises, in the secure Acronis Cyber Cloud Storage, public clouds, or with a local storage provider.
Forget about implementation hassles. is a turnkey, all-in-one BaaS solution, with almost no requirements or special prerequisites for customers. Only a lightweight backup agent is needed for installation.
Simple pricing with no upfront costs
Eliminate expensive equipment and backup software purchases. With , you can protect your systems and data at an affordable, predictable, monthly rate.
Intuitive, self-service web console
Enjoy our solution’s web-based, touch-friendly console to access backups and restore files wherever and whenever it’s needed. There will be no need to contact MSPs to execute basic tasks.
Proactive anti-ransomware protection
Defend your files and backups from ransomware. Traditional backup software is vulnerable to attacks that can delete backup files. shields them with the backup industry’s only artificial intelligence-based anti-ransomware technology.
Try Baas free for 30 days
This is what you get…
- Secure off-site backup storage
- Hosted self-service management portal
- Full image and file-level backups
- Protection of data on 20+ platforms, including virtual, physical, and cloud-based servers, endpoints, Office 365, and mobile devices
- Initial seeding and large-scale recovery with physical shipping
- Customizable policies with backup schedule/frequency and retention rules
- Customizable compression levels for data being backed up
- AES-256 encryption of backups in transit and at rest
- Wide range of recovery options: entire machine, ESXi configuration, single files and folders, databases, Office365 items, etc.
- Recovery to dissimilar hardware, including bare-metal, physical, virtual, or cloud environments
- Proactive, AI-based ransomware protection for Windows machines
- Cryptomining protection