Have you ever wondered if your email has been compromised or hacked?
If you own a domain, we are able to run a complimentary scan that will let us know if you have been breached.
Simply reply to this email with the email address or website that you would like us to scan.
Here are some useful tips to maintain security
- Use strong passwords for your email and any banking sites
- Enable 2 factor authentication using your cellphone number to send the authentication code to
- Change your password regularly
- Do not use the same password that you use for gmail or yahoo for your Office365 or company email. If the yahoo or gmail sites are compromised then your company email could be vulnerable
- Do not click on links or attachments, especially if they say they are coming from Office365 or Microsoft
If you would like more information on a more in-depth Network Scan on your server or would like to find out about CYBER INSURANCE. then Schedule a complimentary Network Scan here