Security issues continue to be a concern as phishing and hijacking have been on the increase over the past few months.
I have some examples shown below of the types of phishing attempts that are doing the rounds.
Some of the things that you can do to be safe are
- Be wary of clicking on links or attachments
- Change your password to your email and banking on a regular basis
- Make sure you have an up-to-date Anti Virus Program and Malwarebytes installed
- If you get a pop up use ALT-F4 or CTRL-ALT-DEL to close it (do not hit x)
- Always go directly to the source! If you get a notification from UPS, Fedex, your bank, Adobe, or Java then go directly to their website. Do not trust the link or the phone number in the email or pop-up.
Not sure if your PC may be infected? Bring it in for a Complimentary Virus Scan that also includes a Hard Drive Test at no charge.
Worried about the security of your company’s Network? Schedule a complimentary Network Scan here