- 2.7 slot width provides 2x the surface area than the previous generation heatsink, allowing for more efficient thermal transfer
- Auto Extreme Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Wing-Blade Fans boasts IP5X dust-resistance and operates at 0 dB levels when temperatures hit below 55C
- Protective Back plate features a durable aluminum construction to prevent PCB flex and trace damage
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Game caster, all via an intuitive interface
ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Advanced A8G GDDR6 HDMI DP 1.4 USB Type-C Graphic Card (DUAL-RTX2070-A8G)
From the manufacturer
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 16,000 employees around the globe and a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of your digital lifestyle.
ASUS and the Republic of Gamers has grown to include motherboards, graphics cards, monitors, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, mini PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, and smartphones.
Be the first to experience both powerful and silent gaming with the next-gen ASUS DUAL RTX 2070-A8G. Featuring the new Turing GPU architecture by NVIDIA, compliment the card’s cutting edge graphics with 0dB dust resistant fans and easy overclocking and monitoring with the intuitive GPU Tweak II software.
- ASUS GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- 4K: Step up to the ultimate 4K gaming experience with GeForce RTX.
- Advanced Edition allows 1665 MHz GPU boost clock in OC mode for outstanding gaming experience
- Wing-Blade Fans boasts dust-resistance and operates at 0 dB levels when temperatures hit below 55C.
Our Wing-blade fan design is cool and quiet with 105% greater static pressure over the heatsink compared to standard axial fans. Dust resistance seals the fan’s internals from particle ingress to keeps things running smoothly.
0dB technology allows fans to stop spinning when the GPU core temperature remains below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence. If temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
We’ve increased the overall surface area of our cooling array by over 50% compared to last gen. Our latest design gives you a lot more thermal headroom for overclocking. Also, the extra heat dissipation keeps your fans running at lower speeds while you game.
The Dual GeForce RTX 2070’s densely packed PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
144-Hour Validation Program
Our extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles — like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. From fine-grain performance tuning to advanced fan control, GPU Tweak II has all the tools you need to get the most out of your graphics card.
Asus Phoenix PH-GTX1050TI-4G GeForce GTX 1050 TI Graphic Card – 1.29 GHz Core – 1.39 GHz Boost Clock – 4 GB GDDR5 – Dual Slot Space Required – 128 bit Bus Width – Fan Cooler – OpenGL 4.5 – 1 x DisplayPort – 1 x HDMI – 1 x Total Number of DVI (1 x DVI-D) – PC GDDR5 DVI-D HDMI DP PHOENIX FAN ED