Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 Semi-Fanless Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Power Supply – Internal – 120 V AC, 230 V AC Input – 3.3 V DC @ 22 A, 5 V DC @ 22 A, 12 V DC @ 54.1 A, 12 V DC @ 300 mA, 5 V DC @ 3 A Output – 650 W – 1 +12V Rails – 1 Fan(s) – 85% Efficiency SEMI-FANLESS MODULAR POWER SUPPLY
Cooler Master 650W Bronze 5 Yr Warranty MPX-6501-AMAA
13 in stock
13 in stock
The MasterWatt is an 80 Plus Bronze power supply with an innovative semi-fanless mode. Under 15% load,the MasterWatt fan remains idle,offering zero dBA. When demand for power increases,a gradual fan curve provides measured cooling with little to no noise at any output level. Dual forward / DC-to-DC topology is employed to keep the voltage stable in all conditions. For increased performance,MasterWatt is equipped with 16 AWG power cables,which reduces resistance,thereby increasing efficiency.
80 PLUS Bronze Certified
The 80 PLUS Bronze certification guarantees that MasterWatt delivers an average efficiency of 85%.
Durable LDB Bearing
Cooler Master 120mm Silencio FP fan combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades offering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
- Sealant on the The groove outside of the bearing helps to circulate the oil
- Sealant on the bobbin and featuring the highest dustproof level IP6X
- Recycle slot adds extra storage space for the oil
- The shaft makes the oil flow by pumping it while spinning
Semi-Fanless up to 15% load
MasterWatt Operates at 0dB under 15% load. Experience noise-free basic computing
Dual Forward and DC-to-DC Circuit Design
The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability. This is especially significant in +3.3V and +5V outputs.
More Conductive PCI-e Cables
The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance and better efficiency,providing you a safer user environment.
- Semi-Fanless up till 15% load – Experience noise-free operation in normal PC loads under 15% output.
- Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design – The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability especially significant in +3.3V and +5V output.
- 5 years warranty – The MasterWatt comes with a 5 year warranty
- More Conductive PCI-e Cables – The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance means better efficiency.
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified – The 80 PLUS Bronze certification means MasterWatt is independently tested with efficiency of 85%.
- Durable LDB bearing – Silencio technology combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades delivering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
Specifications are provided by the manufacturer. Refer to the manufacturer for additional explanations. Product may not be exactly as shown.
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
|Number of Fans||1|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.47 lb|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|230 V AC|
|Output Power||650 W|
|Output Voltage||5 V DC @ 22 A|
|12 V DC @ 300 mA|
|12 V DC @ 54.1 A|
|3.3 V DC @ 22 A|
|5 V DC @ 3 A|
|Number of +12V Rails||1|
|Product Type||Power Supply|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MPX-6501-AMAAB-US|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.coolermaster-usa.com|
|Manufacturer||Cooler Master Co., Ltd|
|Product Name||MasterWatt 650 Semi-Fanless Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Power Supply|
|Brand Name||Cooler Master|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Environmental Certification||80 Plus Bronze|
|ErP Lot 6|
|Dimensions||11 × 7.7 × 4.5 in|
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.