- Builders-friendly internal layout: simple and intuitive internal layout enables quick and Easy building.
- Versatile cooling options: room for up to 360mm radiator in front, 240mm radiator in the top, and 120mm radiator in the rear.
- Expansive storage space: rugged steel Drive trays provide ample room for multiple drives.
- Clean and minimalist exterior design: unobstructed panels deliver an understated Look.
- Built-in cable routing: cable routing compartments enable effortlessly clean builds.
Corsair Carbide 270R Mid-Tower Windowed Case 4-Bays 7-Slots
Rugged, Sleek and Simple
Carbide Series 270R is compact and engineered for building high-performance yet minimalist systems.
Builder-friendly internal layout
Simple and intuitive internal layout enables easy and quick building.
Versatile cooling options
Room for up to a 360mm radiator in front, 240mm radiator at top, and 120mm radiator in the rear.
Expansive storage space
Rugged construction steel drive trays provide ample of room for additional drives.
Clean and minimalist exterior design
Unobstructive panels deliver an understated look.
Built-in cable routing
Cable routing compartment enables effortlessly clean builds.
Direct Airflow Path
Provides airflow to the hottest components without any interference from drive cages.
Look Hot. Run Cold.
Take advantage of Direct Airflow Cooling as well as ample room for radiators in the front, top and rear. Keep your rig running cool and quiet with 270R’s enormous cooling potential.
Keep it Clean
Unobstructive exterior panels provide an understated look for an overall clean and minimalist design. The subtle cable routing compartment makes it even easier to achieve an effortlessly clean build.