- Real Base Clock: 1594 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1784 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA “ACX 3.0” Cooling
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support Height: 4.376in – 111.15mm,Length: 10.5in – 266.7mm,Width: Dual Slot
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 8GB GDDR5, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 08G-P4-6173-KR
Exclusive features for EVGA graphics cards! These features will automatically enable on an EVGA graphics card:
- DirectX 12 OSD Support – See the on screen display on DirectX 12 games.
- EVGA GeForce 10 Series Only – EVGA OC ScannerX Integration – Automatically find your optimal voltage/frequency curve!
- K-Boost Function – Maximize your clocks with this exclusive feature.
- Select EVGA Cards – RGB LED control (on EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 FTW)
- Full support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control
- Linear mode gives you one click overclocking
- Use the Scan mode to find the optimal voltage/frequency curve for your card!
- Full support for Microsoft DirectX 12 (EVGA card required)
- OSD interface with RGB color support
- GPU, Memory and Voltage Control
- Custom Fan Control/Fan Curve
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey
- In game screenshot hotkey supports BMP and JPG
- Much more!
- GeForce GTX graphics card (EVGA card required for full version)
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
*(11/2/17) Precision XOC version 6.2.2 is not fully compatible with EVGA Flow Control. If Flow Control is open when using the LED Sync feature, your EVGA CLC will not be detected in the LED Sync menu. If this happens, close EVGA Precision XOC and Flow Control, then restart EVGA Precision XOC to resolve the issue.
MSI AERO GTX 1060 AERO ITX 6G OC GeForce GTX 1060 Graphic Card – 1.54 GHz Core – 1.76 GHz Boost Clock – 6 GB GDDR5 – 192 bit Bus Width – Fan Cooler – DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5 – 2 x DisplayPort – 2 x HDMI – 1 x Total Number of DVI (1 x DVI-D) – Dual Link DVI Supported – PC – 4 x Monitors Supported ITX PCIE DP HDMI DL-DVI-D 120W 6PIN$329.99