- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual M.2 (1x inside double-decker PCH heatsink, 1x back side), dual Gigabit LAN, onboard 802.11ac WiFi and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies
- Gamer’s Guardian with Fan Xpert 4 provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
- Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
SUS ROG Strix H370-I Gaming LGA1151 (Intel 8th Gen) DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Mini H370 ITX Motherboard with on-Board 802.11ac WiFi, Dual Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1 Gen2
From the manufacturer
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating one of the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality.
Experience mini-ITX gaming performance with the ROG Strix H370-I Gaming featuring Gamer’s Guardian with SafeSlot, Aura Sync lighting, dual Gigabit LAN and on-board 802.11ac WiFi.
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance
- Fan Xpert 4 provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
- Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header features a nearly endless spectrum of colors
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it’s not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs, as well as strips connected to the onboard addressable-RGB header — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Performance Level Up
ROG Strix motherboards provide comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AIO) coolers via Fan Xpert 4 or via its media-acclaimed UEFI. Whether you’re cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There’s also an Extreme Quiet mode which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum.
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer. These improvements allow the ROG Strix H370-I Gaming to support a wide range of memory kits, and provide your build with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload.
Dual PCIe 3.0 M.2
Dual PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 slots provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 3.0 storage devices via the dual M.2 slots to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 8th Generation Intel Core platform.
Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
ROG’s patent-pending I/O shield is finished in sleek matte black, and it’s pre-mounted to make it easy to install the motherboard.