|TECHLY 12U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is the ideal storage solution for standard rackmount equipment in applications with limited floor space such as wiring closets, POS stations and offices. Constructed with a sturdy wall mounting bracket and steel frame, it can accommodate up to 140 lbs. of equipment in 12U of rack space. Adjustable vertical mounting rails with square holes accommodate all standard 19-inch rack equipment.
Features a lockable glass front door and perforated side panels, assuring generous airflow to keep equipment operating safely. The side panels are removable for easy access to equipment, and the front door is reversible. The top and bottom panels of the enclosure include convenient cable routing ports. Ships flat packed and comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s product warranty.
12U wall-mounted enclosure
Ideal for VoIP wiring closets and education venues that require security
Adjustable mounting depths up to 17″ by 2 front vertical rackmount rails
Ventilated front door and side panels for increased airflow
Locking, reversible front door
Locking, removable side panels
Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
IT network environments with limited floor space, VoIP closets, and classrooms where equipment needs to be secure and out of the way of students.
• Built-in closet individual section 12 units supplied to assemble
• Solid welded cold-rolled steel
• Tempered glass door 5 mm, easily removable and reversible, opening angle greater than 180 °, with key lock
• Fixed-blind Rear Panel
• Side panels removable blind
• Provision for cable entry through the base and the roof pre-sheared profiles (230 x 45 mm)
• Preparation for the installation of two 120 mm fans on the roof
• Front numbered uprights Pair 19 “1.5 mm, adjustable in depth (maximum usable depth 450 mm (17.5 inches) with fully advanced posts, 210 mm fully backward uprights)
• Slots for air passage at the top and bottom of the front and side panels
• Static load: 60 kg
• Comes standard mounting kit consists of 10 cage nuts, 10 Torx screws and Torx
• Includes grounding kit
• RAL 9004 (black)
• Dimensions: 635x570x600 mm (HxWxD)