- Available in large capacities with support for 1-24 bays
- Enhanced reliability with 3D Active Balance Plus technology and error recovery controls with NASware 3.0 technology
- Extended drive testing to ensure each drive is tested for extended reliable operation
- Vibration & Shock protection
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
WD Red Pro 10TB NAS Internal Hard Drive – 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5″ – WD101KFBX
From the manufacturer
WD NAS hard drives are the essential solution for NAS applications. These drives are cool and quiet, and offer optimum compatibility in 24×7 NAS systems with up to eight bays.
- Network attached storage hard drives with up to 10TB capacities
- Designed for personal, home, and small business NAS systems up to 8-bays
- NASware 3.0 for optimal performance and compatibility
The drive for NAS
Desktop drives aren’t typically tested or designed for the rigors of a NAS system. Do right by your NAS and choose the drive with an array of features to help preserve your data and maintain optimum performance.
Since your NAS system is always on, a reliable drive is essential. With an MTBF (mean time before failure) of up to 1 million hours and a supported workload rate of up to 180 TB/yr, the WD Red drive with NASware 3.0 technology is designed for the 24×7 environment.
Keep it Cool
The always-on environment of a NAS or RAID is a hot one. WD Red drives are engineered to run cool and quiet while offering optimum compatibility for demanding 24×7 environments.
WD Red for Home
Stream, backup, organize and effortlessly share your digital content to your TV, PC and more. NASware technology increases your drives’ compatibility with your NAS system, for better playback with your devices.
WD Red for small business
Businesses thrive on productivity and ef ciency, two guiding principles built into the design of the WD Red drive. Share and backup les at the speed of your business with a WD Red drive in your NAS.
WD Red for big business
Looking for maximum performance in a heavy use NAS? The WD Red Pro drive is designed to handle an increase in workload and system demand and features a 5-year limited warranty.