- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- For U.S. customers, you may obtain an RMA number by contacting Impress Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us Page.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Impress within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
- Products that are received by Impress in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Impress.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
Please review the special notes specific for your product:
- Desktop PC, Notebooks, or Tablet PCs:
- A defective Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC that is returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at Impress Computerss sole discretion, unless otherwise required by law. While we strive to adhere to our own standard RMA processing times, we cannot guarantee that these times will be met, especially in situations where the item must be sent to the manufacturer for repair. If you have a question regarding returning a Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- Some computer systems will require pre-authorization from the manufacturer technical support in order for an RMA to Impress to be authorized.
- For computers that have had an additional operating system(s) installed, we will provide you a replacement or refund as noted in the above policy as long as the original operating system is not corrupted or removed.