Useful Ideas for coping with the Corona Virus
- Secure Remote Access and Virtual Meetings – we can assist with that – contact your Impress Team on 281-647-9977. We have set companies up with secure remote access through software like Logmein. The reason why security is so big in this case is that the bad guys have been going after any open ports that have been created when remote access was setup. Once in they typically install ransomware on the server and start demanding a ransom. That’s the last thing you need. Let us set it up for you properly to minimize exposure. We have also been setting up Virtual Meetings for customers with Zoom and ZOHO so that they do not have to meet in person
- Get Hospital Indemnity Insurance – Protect yourself during this time of uncertainty – According to the WHO 14% of people who contract COVID-19 end up being hospitalized and require oxygen support. To be on the safe side we would recommend getting Hospital Indemnity Insurance while you can – contact Suzanne Quaranta with Globe Life on 713-392-7128
- Review your Medical Insurance Policy – It is late in the game, but before something happens it’s a good idea to at least review your policy and see what your exposure is. If you do not have medical insurance then there is no time to waste. Contact Lance Brieden for your individual policies on 361-443-9589 or Cheri Kast for your group policies on 281-833-9327
- Review your Life Insurance Policy – Let’s face, no-one really wants to talk about life insurance. However there is no time like the present and we recommend increasing your life insurance before things get worse. Contact Chris Liebum on 832-252-9413
- Review your Will – Again, this is not something that anyone wants to talk about, but with everything going on at the moment it really makes sense to get something in place and not leave it to chance. Contact Cathy Rath on 281-994-4260
- Setup Remote Deposit so that you can avoid going to the bank to deposit your checks – The less contact we have the better and setting up remote deposits is just an extra way that you can do your banking from your home or office and avoid going to the bank. Contact Chris Peralta on 346-257-2550
- Consider going to Quickbooks in the Cloud – If you still have quickbooks on your server then you may want to consider moving to the cloud so that you can access Quickbooks from any location. Contact Cristy Fontanilla on 832-437-0385
- Setup your Office phone systems to forward incoming calls to another phone or your cell phone – you definitely don’t want to lose any phone calls. Ensure that you have your calls forwarded to your cell. If you have a Comcast BVE account you can have full control from your cell. For more information contact Edmond Edwards on 281-740-3127
- Organize an office Cleaning Crew to clean and sterilize your office – Whilst you or your employees are at home then this is a great time to have a full cleaning and sterilization of your offices.
- Plan ahead and order your marketing materials now so that you are ready when business kicks back in – Sure, you can wait till everything kicks back into action, but by then you may be last on the list. Get ahead of the curve and start planning now. Contact Kim Ayers on 281-693-0444
- Establish or Improve your social media sites to stay connected with your customers. Now more than ever it is important to stay in touch with your customers on social media and ensure that your website is optimized. – Contact Niti Gupta on 346-242-3671
- Secure your business with a security system and cameras that has activity alerts so that you can have peace of mind. During the Coronavirus crisis, you may not be spending as much time at your business as usual, but you want to ensure that your business remains safe and secure. Alert360 can provide security systems, video cameras, and even access control to give you remote awareness of your business – you can see what is happening, be alerted if something out of the ordinary happens, and rest assured that you have 24/7 monitoring. Contact Dave Barker on 713-452-9001
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!