As your business starts to grow, there comes a point where you need to move away from the traditional “break-fix” environment where you wait for something to wrong before you call your IT guy. At that point you are at the mercy of the response time of your IT. No matter how good your IT guy is, there will always be some level of downtime and potential lost data.
So what can be done to move away from this break-fix situation?
The answer is, Managed IT Services. Having a team of professionals monitoring your systems and proactively maintaining and managing your IT, checking your backups, performing preventative, scheduled maintenance is the best way to grow your business without worrying about your IT systems going down or losing valuable data .
Over the years the cost of managing your IT has come down considerably, whilst the technology to assist in maintaining your systems has dramatically improved. This means that smaller companies that only have one server and five work stations can benefit from having the IT systems managed.
Impress Computers is able to monitor, maintain and service your computers and IT at an affordable fixed monthly rate that is affordable and can also increase profitability through improved performance.
If you are interested in seeing if your business can benefit from having an IT Managed Support Team contact Impress on 281-647-9977 or schedule an appointment on our website https://www.impresscomputers.com/
Benefits of IT Support
- Fixed Monthly Costs – No Hidden Surprises or unexpected bills
- Improved Performance
- Elimination of “Slow Time”
- Minimizing “Down Time”
- Peace of Mind with Monitored Local and Offsite Backups
- Proactive Monitoring of all hardware so that we can proactively fix the problem before it becomes an issue that could cause down time, slow time or loss of data
- Advanced Malware and Virus Protection
- Intrusion Detection
- Remote and Onsite Support
- Physical Cleaning of all computers and servers – Resulting in better performance and less downtime
- No Answering Systems – You always speak to a human
- Business Class Workstations, Laptops and Servers in stock – no waiting for orders to be processed.
- Complimentary VCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer) – providing strategic and tactical planning, IT Procurement, IT Growth Strategy, IT Budget Initiative